Actionable marketing for businesses that rely too heavily on discounted Groupon traffic.
I help Service, Entertainment, and Educational businesses find money you didn’t know existed so you can increase revenue faster while you keep running your business. Implement the ideas yourself or use a junior marketer or freelancer.
- Do you rely on Groupon to provide the majority of your business (scary)?
- Are you losing thousands of dollars in revenue because you don’t offer a simple upsell?
- Is business starting to slow because your Groupon category is getting less popular?
- Customers don’t come back and you want to get more value after the first sale.
What to Expect from This Mastermind
- Creating upsell and cross-sell opportunities to boost revenue immediately.
- Project prioritization…plugging the biggest holes first to increase revenue.
- How to offer a premium customer experience to justify a premium price.
- Differentiating your offer from similar competitors.
- Building a recurring revenue offering (predictable monthly revenue).
- How to outsource (and when not to).
- How to make full use of customer service.
- User experience (offline and online).
When, Where and How Does This Group Meet?
What's the Commitment?
What People Say About Working with Me
Jason looks holistically at your business to decide the areas that need improvement. He does not simply suggest generic solutions or jump right to spending on advertising. I appreciated that he did not want to spend a dime in advertising while we had some major leaks to fix in the business. All of his marketing suggestions track back to increasing revenue or decreasing loss. We decreased canceled classes by 788% and increased the revenue per guest by 5% while working with Jason. Highly recommend.
Jason is a multi-talented marketer and manager who helped our company dramatically expand our digital marketing and sales efforts. He is sales-focused, ensuring that any marketing activity he implements shows its impact on sales. He is a creative strategist and problem-solver, knowing that not every problem can be solved with a Google search. Jason has a bias for action, yet is goal oriented. He first engages with company leadership to understand the objective, in order to better propose a solution most likely to achieve it. Jason is a man of many interests and passions, both personally and professionally, which help make him an effective leader and teammate.
Not only is Jason an innovative thinker, but he is also great at building meaningful personal and business relationships. Jason represents someone that cares not only about his own success but about the success of each person he interacts with. During the time I spent working with Jason I learned a great deal about many different facets related to running a successful business.
The Marketing Confidence Guarantee
Join today and your monthly price stays the same.
Current price: $450
A Few Reasons to Consider Me
- Started a company in 2011 helping local businesses escape the deep discounting model of Groupon while building stronger brands.
- Currently lead marketing strategy for global creative marketplace, crowdspring.
- Worked with Painting and Vino in the “Paint and Sip” industry to turn around their 5+ years of deep discounting.
- Author of the book Get The Job available in paperback, Kindle and Audible versions.
- IRONMAN athlete (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, 26.2 mile run). I’ve got grit.